Automatic Infiltration Meter
• Stand alone, wireless data logging
• Automatic conversion of pressure transducer measurements to cumulative infiltration Battery
• Up to 5 X pressure transducers per AIM
• Low power requirement in the field, recharge battery at night
• IP-65 weather proof rated
The Automatic infiltration Meter (AIM) is an automated solution for the measurement of infiltration rate in soils. The AIM is a convenient solution for infiltration measurements that saves researchers time. The AIM relieves researchers time. The AIM relieves researchers of the need to manually monitor their infiltrometer with a stop-watch and notepad. The AIM automatically calculates cumulative infiltration (cm) as a function of time. converted and unconverted data is stored within the AIM and can be downloaded as a csv file for further data manipulation and analysis. The AIM can support up to 5x Tension Infiltrometers or your own infiltrometer/permeameter with installation advice from ICT International.
The AIM is a fully self-contained unit with 4GB data logging capacity and an internal battery that will last several days field work. The battery is easily recharged with a 24 V power supply (CH24) . Communication is via a USB port or wireless connectivity. The AIM is IP-65 rated and has a Windows driven GUI interface.
• Unsaturated and saturated hydraulic conductivity
• Hydrological modelling
• Run-off and groundwater recharge estimation
• Irrigation practices
• Waste water and mine site management