The SFM1 Sap Flow Meter is a self contained, stand-alone instrument for the measurement of sap flow or transpiration in plants. The SFM1 is a complete package containing sap flow sensors, data logger, interface software and internal battery which can be charged with an external solar panel. The SFM1 Sap Flow Meter is a new model which replaces the HRM30 sap flow measurement sensor.
Utilising the Heat Ratio Method (HRM) principle the SFM1 Sap Flow Meter is able to measure high, low and reverse flow rates in both small woody stems & roots as well as large trees. Like the Heat Field Deformation (HFD) principle, the HRM Sap Flow Meter is the only instrument that can measure zero flow and reverse sap flow rates. The SFM1 Sap Flow Meter is the most powerful and flexible instrument for the direct measurement of plant water use.
– SFT1 – Sap Flow Tool Software
– MCC1 – Wireless USB Radio communication device
– MCC2G – Remote Data Access Hub for Data To Web access via GSM
– SFM-SK1 – SFM Installation Kit
– SFM-55 – Pack of 10 Drill Bits
– SFM-TB – HRM block, Functional verification standard
– SP22 – 20 Watt Solar Panel and SPPM – Solar Panel Post Mount