The AML Advanced Multifunction Logger has been designed with electronics divided into a module that manages power and communication and a module that manages measurements and recording of data. It is a platform which allows new instruments and devices to be quickly developed on top of proven infrastructure.
AML Advanced Multi-Function Logger
- 10 autoranging analogue (24 bit)
- 2 digital pulse
- RS485 half duplex
- I2C direct connection of digital sensor IC.
- Wireless sensors
- Battery, regulated and switchmode power supplies for powering sensors
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery
- Directly powered by solar panel
- Non polarised, lightning protected
- 2.4 GHz low power wireless or
- GSM modem to internet