- Weight 2.5 kg
- Incl. venting lowering cable (5 m), valve and cable reel
- Screw-off top enables easy cleaning
Bürkle offers dipping bottles and immersion cylinders for sediments, for the area of environmental issues, for chemically aggressive products, for petrochemistry, for the ex protection area etc. The dipping bottles for the Ex protection area are made of nickel-plated brass, therefore they do not oxidise.
Dipping vessels can be used for point sampling, all-layer samples and soil samples.
Dipping vessels are heavy. Lowering requires the use of special manually-operated drum reels with a large winding diameter. Other manually-operated drum reels place too much strain on the user’s wrist and could represent a health hazard. Lowering cables and chains made from different materials, as well as manually-operated drum reels, also for Ex-proof applications, available as accessories.
Precise liquid samples can be taken with the Target immersion cylinder.
- Lower the immersion cylinder to the required depth on the high-tensile, closed hose.
- When the target has been reached, open the air valve at the tube end.
- This vents the immersion cylinder and fills it.
- Retrieve the immersion cylinder.
- Open the cover and pour out the sample.
Observe Ex-proof guidelines when sampling flammable liquids. Only use conductive lowering cables made of nonspark-producing material and conductive hand reels with grounding connection.