- 50 ml contents
- Height 180 mm
- Weight 350 g
- Stainless steel V2A (1.4301)
- Screw-off top enables easy cleaning
- Please order the appropriate lowering cable at the same time
- Tested for use in the Ex protection zone 0
- Explosion Categories IIA and IIB
Bürkle offers dipping bottles and immersion cylinders for sediments, for the area of environmental issues, for chemically aggressive products, for petrochemistry, for the ex protection area etc. The dipping bottles for the Ex protection area are made of nickel-plated brass, therefore they do not oxidise.
Dipping vessels can be used for point sampling, all-layer samples and soil samples.
Dipping vessels are heavy. Lowering requires the use of special manually-operated drum reels with a large winding diameter. Other manually-operated drum reels place too much strain on the user’s wrist and could represent a health hazard. Lowering cables and chains made from different materials, as well as manually-operated drum reels, also for Ex-proof applications, available as accessories.
For sampling liquids in narrow places where access is difficult. Can also be used in curved dipping tubes and barrels with narrow openings.
Diameter only 32 mm.
- When the dipping vessel is lowered, the liquid constantly runs through it.
- When it is pulled back, both valves close automatically.
- It can be emptied via the base valve or the upper screw-off cap.
Observe Ex-proof guidelines when sampling flammable liquids. Only use conductive lowering cables made of nonspark-producing material and conductive hand reels with grounding connection.