- With Easy-Flow, the flow optimised flow valve
- High weight (2.1 kg) for faster lowering
- Contents 1000 ml
- Height with handles 427 mm
- Made of non- spark producing brass or stainless steel V2A (1.4301) for Ex area
- Please order the appropriate lowering cable at the same time
- Tested for use in the Ex protection zone 0
- Explosion Categories IIA, IIB and IIC
Bürkle offers dipping bottles and immersion cylinders for sediments, for the area of environmental issues, for chemically aggressive products, for petrochemistry, for the ex protection area etc. The dipping bottles for the Ex protection area are made of nickel-plated brass, therefore they do not oxidise.
Dipping vessels can be used for point sampling, all-layer samples and soil samples.
Dipping vessels are heavy. Lowering requires the use of special manually-operated drum reels with a large winding diameter. Other manually-operated drum reels place too much strain on the user’s wrist and could represent a health hazard. Lowering cables and chains made from different materials, as well as manually-operated drum reels, also for Ex-proof applications, available as accessories.
Dipping vessel for taking all-layer samples from tanks, tank wagons, water courses, water purification plants.
- When the dipping vessel is lowered, the liquid constantly runs through it.
- When it is pulled back, both valves close automatically.
- Emptying at the top via the open flaps.
Observe Ex-proof guidelines when sampling flammable liquids. Only use conductive lowering cables made of nonspark-producing material and conductive hand reels with grounding connection.