- With Easy-Click, safe and practical closure for a rapid bottle exchange
- High weight (3.3 kg) for fast lowering
- Bottle made of transparent glass 1000 ml contents
- Height with handles 330 mm
- Please order the appropriate lowering cable at the same time
- Tested for use in the Ex protection zone 0
Bürkle offers dipping bottles and immersion cylinders for sediments, for the area of environmental issues, for chemically aggressive products, for petrochemistry, for the ex protection area etc. The dipping bottles for the Ex protection area are made of nickel-plated brass, therefore they do not oxidise.
Dipping vessels can be used for point sampling, all-layer samples and soil samples.
Dipping vessels are heavy. Lowering requires the use of special manually-operated drum reels with a large winding diameter. Other manually-operated drum reels place too much strain on the user’s wrist and could represent a health hazard. Lowering cables and chains made from different materials, as well as manually-operated drum reels, also for Ex-proof applications, available as accessories.
Dipping bottle with glass container for sampling in sewage plants, for mud and water samples. For testing crude oil, liquid mineral oil products, fuels, special and test fuels, fuel oils, petroleum and liquid lubricants of Hazard Categories IIA and IIB. Completely made from non-spark producing materials. Dipping frame made of nickel-plated brass, easy-click closure made of electrically conductive polyamide.
- Lower the dipping bottle to the required depth.
- Pull chain/cable with a short, powerful jerk, the stopper opens.
- The sample flows into the bottle.
- Raise the bottle with the chain/ cable.
- Open the Easy-Click closure, remove the bottle.
Observe Ex-proof guidelines when sampling flammable liquids. Only use conductive lowering cables made of nonspark-producing material and conductive hand reels with grounding connection.