- Smallest possible gap between the inner and the outer tube
- Easy cleaning, removable tip
- Colour coding (Multi and Uno sampler)
- Ultra-pure materials
- Excellent processing, robust model
- Outer tube stainless steel V4A (1.4404), sample chambers made of PTFE
- With colour coding system
- 25 mm Ø
Various bulk goods can be collected with the lances, from the finest powder to large grains such as corn or nuts.
The zone samplers are available in different lengths. 55 cm (only Multi, Uno and All-layer sampler) especially suitable for sacks, 85 cm long (especially for barrels, tubs, mixed containers) and 150 cm as well as 250 cm (only Jumbo sampler) for big bags, silos, tanks.
Safe and reliable sampling is made even easier with useful special accessories such as sealing sleeves, Quali-Paper, cleaning brushes, emptying devices and close-it control seals.
The zone samplers are available in different models for different sampling tasks.
- Turn the handle, close the chamber.
- Insert the sampler to the required depth.
- Open the chamber, sample flows into the chamber.
- Close the chamber.
- Pull out the sampler.
- Close the insertion opening with the close-it control seal.
- Empty onto Quali-Paper.