- The sample inserts fit precisely and can easily be replaced.
- Inserts are available in volumes from 0 to 4.0 ml
- The insertion depths can easily be read from the laser-engraved depth scale
- Stainless steel V4A (1.4404 / 1.4571)
- Groove-free and hand-polished
- 25 mm Ø
It is now possible to withdraw a double-sample without inserting the lance repeatedly into the bulk material. Mixing is mainly prevented in this way.
One significant advantage of Novartos is the easy cleaning.
Complete filling and emptying of sample chambers has been improved substantially using computer-optimised geometry. There are no crevices or dead spaces where sampling residues can collect.
– Novartos Uno for targeted sampling
– Novartos Multi enables all-layer samples
The Novartos Multi has 14 sample chambers for up to seven sample zones for an all-layer sample.
Novartos was developed in co-operation with a globally-operating pharmaceuticals and chemicals corporation located in Basel, Switzerland.