- Smallest possible gap between the inner and the outer tube
- Easy cleaning, removable tip
- Colour coding (Multi and Uno sampler)
- Ultra-pure materials
- Excellent processing, robust model
- Aluminium, V4A (1.4404) or V4A/PTFE
- Version made of V4A/PTFE with low weight due to PTFE sample chambers.
- With colour coding system
- 25 mm Ø
The big advantage of zone samplers is that all-layer samples can be collected from all layers of the container.
Various bulk goods can be collected with the lances, from the finest powder to large grains such as corn or nuts.
The zone samplers are available in different lengths. 55 cm (only Multi, Uno and All-layer sampler) especially suitable for sacks, 85 cm long (especially for barrels, tubs, mixed containers) and 150 cm as well as 250 cm (only Jumbo sampler) for big bags, silos, tanks.
Safe and reliable sampling is made even easier with useful special accessories such as sealing sleeves, Quali-Paper, cleaning brushes, emptying devices and close-it control seals.
The zone samplers are available in different models for different sampling tasks.
Multi sampler with several closed chambers, for multi point sampling from several predetermined sampling depths.
- Turn the handle, close the chambers.
- Insert the sampler to the required depth.
- Open the chambers, sample flows into the chamber.
- Close the chambers.
- Pull out the sampler.
- Close the insertion opening with the close-it control seal.
- Empty the chambers onto Quali-Paper or with the emptying device.