- Smallest possible gap between the inner and the outer tube
- Easy cleaning, removable tip
- Colour coding (Multi and Uno sampler)
- Ultra-pure materials
- Excellent processing, robust model
- Aluminium or V4A (1.4404)
- 25 mm Ø
The big advantage of zone samplers is that all-layer samples can be collected from all layers of the container.
Various bulk goods can be collected with the lances, from the finest powder to large grains such as corn or nuts.
The zone samplers are available in different lengths. 55 cm (only Multi, Uno and All-layer sampler) especially suitable for sacks, 85 cm long (especially for barrels, tubs, mixed containers) and 150 cm as well as 250 cm (only Jumbo sampler) for big bags, silos, tanks.
Safe and reliable sampling is made even easier with useful special accessories such as sealing sleeves, Quali-Paper, cleaning brushes, emptying devices and close-it control seals.
The zone samplers are available in different models for different sampling tasks.
All-layer sampler, with open inner tube, no separate chambers, and large sampling volume. For all-layer samples through all the layers of the sample.
- Turn the handle, close the chamber.
- Insert the sampler to the required depth.
- Open the chamber, sample flows into the chamber.
- Close the chamber.
- Pull out the sampler.
- Close the insertion opening with the close-it control seal.
- Emptying the sample is simple via the open tube end of the sampler.
Corresponds to ISTA standard for seed lengths of 10 mm (wheat, oats) and 5 mm (flax, vetches).