- Unique hybrid system – rechargeable battery and power supply unit are interchangeable
- Drive unit can be easily disconnected
- TouchPanel for precise dosing
- Excellent residual draining and pumping capacity
- One drive for several pump stations
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery – latest generation
- Up to 600 litres of delivery volume per battery charge, replacement back-up battery available
- Optionally available with rechargeable battery or power supply unit (available as accessory)
- Consisting of pump station, drive, rechargeable battery, charger and fixed discharge elbow
Bürkle barrel pumps AccuOne and EnergyOne with the unique hybrid system ensure fast, flexible and convenient filling whenever and wherever you want. The pumps are equipped with two different power supply systems:
AccuOne, driven by a high-performance rechargeable battery or EnergyOne, with a power cable for direct connection to the electrical network.
The innovative new feature: The power supply units are interchangeable!
The rechargeable battery or the power supply unit are fitted with a clip lock and are removable. They can be exchanged quickly and easily. Thus AccuOne can also be operated with the power supply cable unit and EnergyOne can be operated with the rechargeable battery. With a replacement rechargeable battery as an accessory, you never have to wait for charging.
The drive can also be disconnected quickly and easily from the pump station with a clip lock. This makes it possible to use one drive for filling at several stationary pump stations.
AccuOne and EnergyOne are designed for applications in which even very small amounts of liquid can be added to small containers with narrow openings.
The touch panel features a foil keyboard sealed off against dust, dirt and water. The keyboard can be used to regulate the flow rate continuously and precisely from 0.4 l/min to 12 l/min.
In addition to the drainage elbow, a flexible drainage hose with nozzle is optionally available.
The light and powerful pumps are made of high-quality materials, PP, PTFE and Hastelloy C, to ensure outstanding chemical resistance. This also makes them suitable for dispensing acids and bases. Please make note of detailed information related to chemical resistance!
The barrel pump driven by rechargeable battery, AccuOne, features a unique new hybrid system with complete flexibility and independence from the electrical network.
A powerful light rechargeable battery with the latest next generation lithium-ion technology, without memory effect, with auto-stop function before deep discharge.
Do not use in EX area!