Today, ultrasound is an integral part in both pathology and analysis laboratories where rapid diagnosis and a high degree of process effectiveness are required. The new SONOCOOL from BANDELIN now combines the process accelerating effect of ultrasound and simultaneous cooling of the sample.
During the histological analysis of samples, in oncology, for example, bone decalcification is an important step as only decalcified samples can be suitably prepared for later analysis without contamination. The tedious process used so far can now be accelerated considerably using ultrasound. The morphological structure of the sample, however, is preserved by the integrated cooling. A substandard sample, the diagnosis of which would be difficult or impossible, is avoided. The results are available in a shorter time.
Using SONOCOOL, the catalytic effect of ultrasound can now be used on heat sensitive samples in analysis laboratories. The cooling function means that exothermic reactions can be controlled and the processes carried out faster and effectively.
The ultrasonic unit SONOCOOL 255
- compact design
- increased life span by welded tank: stainless steel AISI 316Ti, 2 mm thick
- lid made of glass allowing easy cleaning and sample observation
- level sensor for liquid control as dry run protection
- lighted LCD display for remaining time – actual temperature – pause/diagnostics – set time/set temperature – ultrasonic power
- serial interface for remote control (PC)